Friday, January 16, 2009

Two Die At Brainerd Nursing Homes from Salmonella

It appears two Brainerd nursing home residents were victims of the recent salmonella outbreak. A Twin Cities attorney says 72-year-old Shirley Mae Almer died December 21st at Bethany Good Samaritan after eating contaminated peanut butter. 78-year-old Clifford Tousignant died at Woodland Good Samaritan, also the result of contaminated peanut butter, according to his son.
The Director of both facilities says he is still awaiting the results from the State Health Department.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger


Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter