Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carbon Monoxide Claims Longville Cabin Owners

(AP) The Cass County Sheriff says a couple from Hutchinson died in their cabin near Longville from carbon monoxide poisoning. The bodies of 58-year-old Lee Schwarze and his 55-year-old wife Nancy were discovered by relatives Saturday afternoon.

Their 22-year-old son Michael was flown to Hennepin County Medical Center in critical condition.

The sheriff says a poorly ventilated gas heater is the likely cause.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger


Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter