Monday, July 28, 2008

Reporting Crow Wing County Crop Losses

The Crow Wing-Cass USDA Farm Service Agency is reminding farmers to report crop damage due to recent storms storms. Severe weather may have affected crop yields in the area and losses need to be documented in order for the counties to pursue disaster designations. Producers are encouraged to call the Crow Wing/Cass FSA Office at 218-829-5965 Extension 2 to report storm damage to agricultural commodities.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger


Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter