Monday, May 5, 2008

Paul Bunyan Bobber Hunt - Clue No. 1

Monday, May 5th

My first bobber is in the middle of town in Pequot Lakes. It's 60' wide and was made for me by Ole, the Big Swede. I gave it to the city of Pequot Lakes because they needed a water tower during the drought. The bobber that Babe and Besse, The Yeller Cow, lost is red/white and has the Brainerd Lakes Chamber Logo on it. You know, that Chamber building in Pequot Lakes is a neat place to visit. I heard that Bob Uppgaard brought in a 13 lb. Walleye that he caught with a Sunfish hook on a 4 lb. test line for everyone to look at. That fish sounds like it might have been Notorious Nate's little cousin. Good job, Bob! I remember the time when Nate got away...I caught him on Whitefish in Moonlight Bay. Nate fought so hard that he jumped out of Whitefish and into Pelican Lake. That's why I was so giddy with joy when I heard that the Governor's Fishing Opener was going to be on Pelican Lake and Breezy Point Resort this year because old Nate is going to be mine!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger

 

Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter