Monday, February 15, 2010

Filing Without a W2

What to do, if you still haven't gotten your W2?

St. Paul IRS Spokesperson Carrie Resch tells KLKS News, taxpayers need all of their income information before filing a tax return. She says the first step is to contact the employer. If that doesn't work, the IRS can issue a substitute W2. Earnings can be estimated by using the final pay stub from 2009.

In any event, returns are due on April 15th.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger


Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter