Wednesday, January 23, 2008


The family of a Steele County man who died in a fish house Sunday night is urging anglers to install carbon monoxide detectors in their own fish house. 47-year old Daniel Erickson of Owatonna and 53-year old Ronald Dunford Senior of Holt died when fumes from their LP gas furnace apparently blew back inside. The men were found in their house on Lake of the Woods.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Powered by Blogger


Home | Schedule | News | Weather | Streaming | Contests | Home Shopping | Obits | Trips | Events | Service

Advertise with Us | About | Contact | Directions | FAQ | Site Map | Links | EEO

Copyright 2007 KLKS. All rights reserved.

Explore Brainerd Lakes

Site Meter